Welcome to the new website devoted specifically to the affairs of Aldworth Parish Council. This area includes Westridge ( to the north), Four Points in the south and ‘Woodrows’ Farm in the West. Members of the electorate are invited to attend Parish Council Meetings which are held quarterly at 7.30 p.m. in the new Village Hall. Planning Meetings also take place as and when necessary and are held in the Village Hall. The electorate is also welcome to attend these.
Dates for this year’s Meetings may be found here.
Clerk to the Council
Ms. Julia Ives ~ T: 01635 248411 E: email@example.com ~ 30 Westons, Beedon, Newbury, Berkshire, ~RG20 8SL.
- Tim Chapman ( Chairman) T: 01635 578677 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nick Williams T: 01635 578769 E: email@example.com
- Donna Roach T: 01491 872650 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kate Walters T: E: email@example.com
- John Clark T: 01635 578073 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alan Law T: E: email@example.com